Our mission is to inspire everyone around the world to see & meet
their world, their home, Earth. I believe that the ability
to travel is a human right. We dream about going to exotic lands
like Laos, India, Nebraska... but too frequently feel held back
by fear, finances, or work (take your PTO people!).
The idea of luxury is changing. I love working with others on their
adventures. Some don't have the time to plan or would like to plan
but want someone else to take care of the chaos. Others want to
see the world but aren't sure how to research because info
on the internet is SO VAST! Whatever your reason, I'm here.
1. "CHEEMA" is a Punjabi Jat warrior clan.
2. Board Member of the Young Travel Professionals New York Branch.
3. Former Art Director at Food Network & Cooking Channel.
Designed faux labels & packaging to TV shows.
4. Founded the Gwangju Foodies Group and was the Food Editor
of the Gwangju News in South Korea.
5. I usually base my travels on what I want
to eat, not on the sites. I once traveled
from to Gaziantep, Turkey for a kebab....
it was pretty spectacular.
7. Space Camp Alumnus.